Thursday, September 27, 2012

Gifts With An Equestrian Flair!

Since our trip to Vermont, and getting to see some change in colors and feel a change in air temperature, I have been thinking about gift giving.  So, as I usually do, I start making lists ... sadly though - most on my lists are not interested in the gifts with equestrian flair... so I thought I would share these with you.

Get ready to drool!

Soemthing for a couple ... maybe this little piece of art for the kitchen?

..or if you are looking for something for a girl friend... how adorable is this snaffle bit belt?
..or for a friend who just moved into a new home, maybe this would be the perfect gift? 

..and we all have at least 1 friend who is a neat freak. How classic are these boxes!

..and for that special person who drinks just a tad too much???...here ya go!


..okay - for a gift that is a bit more expensive... look at this free standing saddle rack.... 

..or if your funds are unending ... look at this mobile tack closet....
OHHH MYYYYYY -

2 comments:

RiderWriter said...

Droooool.... lots of things *I want, never mind gift-giving! :D You found some awesome stuff! How/where did you look? Like the cutting boards, where to buy?

Anonymous said...

visit our website propecia and birth defects - generic propecia finax