Tuesday, May 25, 2010

30. Claire Perrin

I'm French, so please forgive my english.

I rode astride from 11-years old. I have riden side-saddle once when I was a teenager, and for years, I have not have the luck to try again. So, I continue to ride astride, but have become afraid of jumping. Finally, in 2006, I attempt a side-saddle clinic and loved it. My instructor was a really good one, and she leads me to be more self-confident and have learned me to enjoy jumping again, in the secure of a side-saddle. Now I have my own side-saddle and do dressage and jumping as well, as you can see on the attached pictures. This would not been be possible astride.
In the future, I hope to be able to have my own horse and enjoy riding side-saddle as often as possible.

Thanks for reading this.
Best regards,

--
Claire PERRIN


No comments: