Friday, February 19, 2010

Winner ~ Winner ~ Winner..

Is Number 6...Akhal - Eventer!!!

Please e-mail me at juliesize@yahoo.com and give me your full name and address so I can get it shipped out to you!!

Now for those of you who would like to purchase one of these wonderful books for a friend, or if you are not the lucky winner, Please let Rhonda know you found her book through me and request one via:

Check:
Rhonda Watts Hettinger
191 Marden Road
Wilton, N.H. 03086

Credit Card:
Must be sent through a Paypal invoice.
Rhonda's e-mail is: sidesaddle5@att.net

Single copies are $24 plus $2.50 shipping (within the US), total of $26.50.

ASA members have a 10% discount, so the total in that case would be $23.85--please give me your ASA membership number, which should be on your membership card.

Edited to add:
Rhonda's new book is self published and there are only a certain number of copies available. It can be found on E-bay from time to time, but not something you are going to be able to go into your local discount or book store and pick up..so if you do want one, Please order one today! I have a copy and trust me when I say, it is AMAZING!

Take a moment to click on one of the advertisers in my blog! I make about $15 to $20 per month from them. My give aways usually average $40.00 per month. My goal is $100.00 per month, because then the give aways will be AWESOME! I really appreciate you guys!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!
I am very excited to receive the book!!!!