Thursday, September 26, 2013

Southeastern Charity - Part 3

These are the last of the pics I wanted to share from the show - kind of a mish/mash combination...


I stayed, along with all the others at Maranatha Stables, at La Quinta in Conyers,
GA.  I normally do not like this hotel as out of the multitides of hotels I have stayed in when I was the regional editor with Saddle and Bridle magazine, La Quinta was consistently the worst of the worst... BUT - if there is one thing you can expect from me on this blog - is that I will tell the truth!  This La Quinta was really nice! 
 
 Here is Connie showing her 5 gaited gelding!

..and another cute picture I caught of them!
 
Here I am with Sport after Tommy showed him in the Park Stake class. 

We had a wonderful dinner at a country club - I believe it was Friday night.

Rewards of a great show, and this picture was taken 2 days before the show was over!
 Connie winning the Championship

...and another shot of the winning pair..
This Is Joy (not my daughter Joy) catch riding.
 I thought this was a cool picture.
 
 I loved this show!!  The people, the facility, the attendance, both exhibitors and spectators and the horses.... the wonderful horses!!!

2 comments:

JJ said...

Your pictures are really really making me miss horse shows! I haven't really felt that in a while ;)

Claire said...

Congratulations Julie.
The rewards board is impressive...