Wednesday, June 6, 2012

M.I.A.

My beautiful Knoud sidesaddle was sent to Lillian to have the tree repaired. Oliver broke it during a little buck fest on a chilly morning. I packed it securly in a computer box. The saddle had a saddle cover on it and was wrapped in plastic just in case it got wet. All vacant spaces were filled with peanuts. My husband shipped the saddle over 2 weeks ago with the US Postal Service and it is now nowhere to be found. Yes, it was insured, but I want my saddle back...

5 comments:

Ruthlynn said...

So sorry to hear abut your saddle loss. I always use UPS insured with tracking and signature. Never lost a saddle yet. However, the post office has "lost" several bridles and halters of mine in the past. I ONLY use UPS now.
I hope you get it back soon.

Unknown said...

:C I am sorry!!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Awwww, that is terrible news! I hope they find it soon.

Michelle said...

Oh no!!!! Hopefully it will still turn up! Sometimes things do get re-routed and take a bit longer to get there. Fingers crossed for you!

phaedra96 said...

Hope they can track it down! insured or not, it is a big loss to you....cannot imagine trying to replace it and argueing about value.