Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fashion Twist...

Look at this antique day dress. I just love the bottom of it...which starts the wheels in my tiny little brain cranking.. If a lighter weight fabric was used, say a pastel silk with a muted design or embroidery cut at the bottom in this fashion with a coordinating solid peeking through -
..basically the same design with much softer fabric to allow for more movement...and less weight since the solid colored fabric would not be an additional skirt, just a sewn in detail... Honestly, if I could, I would have a brand new habit for every single time I showed! Ahhh - I hope I am not boring you because I just love Victorian and Edwardian fashion......

1 comment:

The Village Queen said...

Oh thats just beautiful! On a horse would jsut make it even better! Thanks for sharing your beautiful horse and costumes