Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Rest of The Afternoon..

..and early evening are open for you to enjoy as you please. You can change and go back to the barn and visit with your horses or even take an evening ride if you please..

..or if you are in for something a bit more relaxing, you can stay dressed up and are welcome to roam the grounds and gardens.



This is the perfect time of the year to enjoy them..

If you are into whimsical art, you may enjoy the modern sculptures. Every time I look at them I have to smile!

You can also visit with our sheep.


..and don't mind the Peacocks. As beautiful as they are, they do make a lot of noise, but no worries as they will not bother you.

Dinner will be served at 8 again tonight. I left a little treat on your beds.I think by now, you have figured out that I have a terrible sweet tooth!

Tonight we will feast on Cornish hens baked in a wonderful lemon sauce...

..with wild rice..

..green beans that I grew in my garden..

..and a buttery chardonnay!

and for dessert, a white chocolate covered cheese cake!

It is hard to believe that the weekend is coming to a close. We have all become such good friends. I have been invited to a clinic where I actually may learn how to jump aside..and later in the Fall to a Hunt. I want to come and visit everyone and see your home towns.

I asked everyone to come out to the balcony so I can thank you so much for coming and making this such a fabulous weekend. We still have one more ride tomorrow before it all comes to a close. We shall meet at the barn at sunrise. But before we call it an evening.. look up!

No comments: