Sunday, January 22, 2012

Do You Picnik?

No silly... not picnic, but picnik. Picnik is a wonderful photography web site that I have been a member of for about 3 years. It is a place where I would download pictures that needed to be edited or corrected. You can easily not only do simple things like crop and adjust the exposure, but the advanced options allow you to add text, holiday borders, and so many ways to change your simple picture into a work of art. I have paid for this service as long as I have been a member.

Sadly picnik is closing.. but on the up side, they are opening up the entire site for anyone to use for free until the date of closure, April 19th. Check them out at:

www.picnik.com

Another bit of news.
For the next several weeks and maybe longer, I will be posting on this blog at night instead of during the day...so check out the new posts either later in the evening or the next morning.

No comments: