Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas and a Reminder!

Merry Christmas to you all!!

I will return to work tomorrow. I had a terrible cold the last few days, but am better now. Anyway, I wanted to remind you about something fun I have planned!

Starting tomorrow, I will be posting a Fantasy Sidesaddle Weekend!!! You cannot even imagine the delicious visual sidesaddle and weekend get away dreams I have prepared for you!

Here is your part:
I will ask you to participate by showing me what you will wear:
1. for a leisurely cross country ride
2. a Formal dinner (go ALL out here!)
3. a semi-formal garden luncheon and garden stroll

..and you are invited to add any other wonderful details you want..like your favorite luggage - this is a weekend stay after all.. Maybe a special fragrance or piece of jewelry.. Let your imagination go and have fun with it.

I wish it was real.. but for now anyway we can shut our eyes and dream it!

Just to get you into the mood, here is the Manor House in which you will be staying!

1 comment:

Western Tack by Marilyn Fowler said...

What a beautiful Home, wish I could come and participate in the activities. Happy New Year!!