Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Few More Delicious ..

.. Equestrian Decor Pictures for you!!!

Look at how such a simple thing as the leather straps used for towel hooks give the room that theme we all LOVE! I am totally using this idea in our new home...uhhh when it gets built..

..and although there is a saddle in this picture, I get more of an equestrian feel from the specialty window. I 'expect' to see rolling hills and horses outside this window!

..and here is yet another classic was of displaying show ribbons.. a question I have been asked numerous times!

..and so okay - I know this has nothing to do with equestrian decor.. but what savvy horsewoman does not know how to entertain in the most formal manner? If you do not.. go out and immediately buy a book called 'White Gloves and Party Manners'!Did anyone else watch the Jacqueline Kennedy tapes last night? I really enjoyed it!

2 comments:

shadowlake2005 said...

Oh my goodness, I JUST finally gave my copy of that book the heave-ho! Mom forced me to take that class & I submitted only because it was held at the closest mall, 79 miles away, & we (i lied to my even more boyish cousin about what I was getting her into) could go to the Woolworths after class for the BEST Sundaes!

shadowlake2005 said...

Oh my goodness, I JUST finally gave my copy of that book the heave-ho! Mom forced me to take that class & I submitted only because it was held at the closest mall, 79 miles away, & we (i lied to my even more tomboyish cousin about what I was getting her into) could go to the Woolworths after class for the BEST Sundaes!