Thursday, May 19, 2011

For Your Viewing Pleasure!

I love pencil drawings. A talented artist can make a simple pencil drawing come to life with the same amount of depth as an oil painting.. so I wanted to show you these. Take time to enlarge them and enjoy the wonderful details!
















This is a drawing of Rotten Row.





















Could you imagine showing at Madison Square Garden?





















Okay - so this one made me laugh. It was a comic that ran in the newspaper about a century ago. Wish I understood the story behind it, so if left to my imagination considering what was going on in the United States back then, I would imagine it has something to do with womens rights!.. What do you think?

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

I love pencil drawings too. These are great. Thanks.Love your blog.

Calm, Forward, Straight said...

I like the art as well.

Thanks for stopping by my blog - I enjoyed my visit here too :)