I am passionate about details. Here we have unique stall fronts and lanterns.
..such a simple detail like a lantern adds character..
Correct placement of fencing and landscaping can take a simple design to the look of high end!
This is my barn...errrr - my house.... ummmm it's everybody's home- both 4 legged and 2!
Here is a peek of the interior. Since the original construction, we replaced the horrible overhead lighting with the wrought iron fixtures, we installed the smaller lanterns beside each stall, and replaced most of the cheap hardware with better iron pieces...all details ...
The best choices I made:
1. Concrete center isle. It is so easy to clean with a blower!
2. Climate controlled tack/feed room - no more moldy leather and no vermin in the feed!
3. Climate controlled laundry room down stairs with a 1/2 bath.
4. Foaling 12x18 stall with turn out
Would have changed:
1. Wish for 2 foaling stalls as the larger stall works so well for our stallion.
2. Copula on the roof is too small.