Sunday, November 4, 2012

Eye Candy..

Sit back....Relax... and Prepare to OHHHHH and AHHHHHH!!









I am going to tell you a little about myself..

I don't think I will ever get too old to want to be considered adverturous and beautiful. 

I will always love Christmas and birthday surprises, unexpected kisses and things in nature that totally put me in a state of awe. 

I never want to stop dreaming and planning for the future, even though under ANY circumstance, the expectation of heaven tops anything I find desirable here on earth. 

I look for the good in people but understand that we are born with a nature to sin.

I pray before every ride and recently came off riding aside.  My first thought was (as I was falling to the ground) that I was glad I was wearing my riding corset.  Then, going over backwards legs above my head, when I hit the ground and heard a lot of cracking noises, my first thought was to express myself to God by saying, I sure hope that was You adjusting that crick in my neck.  That night I slept better than I have in a very very long time and although there were grass stains on the back left shoulder of my shirt, I did not experience one bruise or sore muscle!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful collection of photos. I'm glad you are ok after your fall!

Unknown said...

Glad you were ok! Was it the corset that broke?

Anne Chipman said...

Glad you survived the fall!! thanks for posting these lovely photos....

LiveToFly said...

Absolutely stunning photos! Glad that you were alright after your fall!

Julie said...

No - nothing broke. My back and neck got the most unusual reallignment ever... it was my neck and back popping!