Wednesday, August 8, 2012

For Sale..

While I do not normally use my blog as a sales bulletin board, I think you know me well enough to know that when I do business with someone and am very pleased with the service, I will let everyone know about it and help to promote them.  Well my friend Jeanne has yet another beautiful Owen sidesaddle for sale.  I purchased my first Owen from her and ride in it weekly.  It is an amazingly beautiful and strong sidesaddle - and Jeanne represented it exactly as it was.  She is an honest person and I just wanted to help her get the work out about this sidesaddle.   


Owen sidesaddle for sale. The seat length is 20", width is 13". The tree is wide, on a newer wool flocked panel. This saddle has had all repairs and updates completed so is ready to ride and show. It has a M&M type convenience feature, so there isn't the bother of the elastic tab for tightening the girth while mounted.

I am attaching three photos. Saddle is priced at $3250.00 firm, comes with a stirrup iron and fitting. This Owen has a Mayhew breakaway assembly.




If you are interested, you can contact her at longmeadow at comcast dot net

No comments: