Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Thank You Pam!

..For taking all of these wonderful pictures!! The smile says it all!
I laughed when I saw this. I was way too busy to notice the judge was watching closely... very closely!
Melissa, the judge was taking one last look at us in the line up.
Leslie is helping to attach the ribbon onto the reins after I was awarded the Reserve Champion.
I LOVE this picture. It is when I was riding Chippers out of the arena with my hands full of roses and the ribbon. I was laughing hysterically because my friends were screaming and cheering for me. I cannot tell you how much that meant to me. I will never ever forget it!!
After the session of classes, all of the exhibitors in the Red Dress Class came back into center ring where a small presentation ceremony was held and TASHA presented the Heart Association a check.
The wonam I am walking in with, Cherryl, is someone I introduced to American Saddlebreds. Now we train at the same barn and have a blast!

1 comment:

Heather NZ said...

Oh, you look so ELEGANT! Especially in that last picture. :)