Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Family Class

Thank you Lauren for sharing this with me so I could share it with you! Photographer Beth Harpham, who took all these amazing pictures, lives in southern Chester County, Pennsylvania and hunts with Mr. Stewart's Cheshire Foxhounds. Check out her blog at http://sidelinesnews.com/blogs/chasin/ The Buchanans won the Family Class at The Devon Horse Show with Cindy, Audrey and Maggie (on the far right in this picture) riding Side Saddle. Father Richard Buchanan rode astride. The family moved through the walk, trot, canter and turning phases as one.
Every time I think I have found everything there is to find having to do with sidesaddle riding...
..more and more things surface..
..and I realize that I have but scratched the surface!!
This has major AWWWWEEEEE factors!!

No comments: