Monday, February 13, 2012

Right In Time For Valentine's Day...

About 4 weeks ago, I was thrilled to get an e-mail from Karen Trevor telling me that my new corset was ready and being mailed out that very day!

I was waiting for my new corset so I could send Karen my first one to be adjusted down a size. I LOVE riding in them that much!!! I was not willing to go without one for even one ride.

..so every day I went out to the mailbox to see if it had arrived. Day after day went by.. then it was week after week..

I had all but given up.. ..until tonight! This evening my corset showed up. The packaging was torn to shreds. Thankfully Karen had packed it so well, even enclosing it into a plastic bag. For that reason alone, it not only survived, but is breath taking beautiful!!!

Thank you Karen!!

If you are interested in getting a riding corset custom made for yourself, you can contact Karen at corsetkaren@hotmail.com Please tell her that you saw my post.

No comments: