Monday, January 30, 2012

Confessions...

An easy confession would be for me to tell you that once, right after I started wearing the corset every time I rode... it felt strange..tight in one place and loose in another...only for me to find out that I had it on up side down! Opps!

Another confession - a friend at work sold me on the idea of gluing these single eyelashes onto my own...and as I was riding one fell off and right into my eye...OUCH!

A more difficult confession though would be for me to tell you that...

ummmm...

wellll...

you see....

..wait a minute..

..let me lay back on the couch before I tell you..

I am....

A Bachelor Show Junkie...

STOP laughing...
but if you happen to be one too... then you already know...

..that one of the girls made her entrance on a horse riding aside!

Who could resist?... Certainly not Ben...

...and look who got the first impression rose!

I am not so hooked on The Bachelorette.

Whew. I feel better getting that off of my chest! Now every one who is reading this says all together.."We love you Julie!"

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That looks like one of those awful Hiliason saddles!! Look at how it tips the wrong way!

Oh boy... I'm ruined for watching anything sidesaddle related! lol

Claire said...

LOL Michelle. I was thinking the same thing. ;-)