Friday, September 23, 2011

First Day of Fall....

..and TRUST me when I say that the ENTIRE state of Texas is cheering.....LOUDLY!

So, with that in mind.. the next thing I think about is the upcoming holidays..and the food... the wonderful, once a year, oh-so-fattening FOOD. Because of this, I here-by call to order the 'emergency pre-holiday DIET'. I decree that every single reader of this blog must lose 10 pounds before Thanksgiving day.... so you can eat an extra 35,000 calories without worry! Yes, that is right. 3500 calories = 1 pound of fat.. so 35,000 calories must go... so we (I) can replace it without guilt in November and December.

Needing some inspiration? Okay - here is a cartoon for you!

This is too related to sidesaddle riding.... just look behind the fat guy and you will see the lady riding aside!

Have a GREAT weekend!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You crack me up!

Michelle said...

Hmm... American Thanksgiving or Canadian? American Thanksgiving *might* be do-able lol!