Thursday, July 7, 2011

Any Crafters Out There?

.. or scrapbookers? I just missed that craze. My daughters were in high school when that started to become popular. When they were young I loved to scrapbook our adventures though. I used to cut out pictures from magazines or old greeting cards to decorate the pictures in my scrap books. Who knew?? I could have been a bazillionaire!

Anyway - lately, I have come across some adorable sidesaddle related crafting items, like this ink stamp..

..and these beautiful cutouts!!

I like to decoupage, although I have not done a project in quite a while..

..but these would make wonderful centerpieces for a decoupage picture or tray or...

..oh good grief.. now I want to do another project....as if I don't have enough going on in my life right now!

No comments: