Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Get Ready to be WOWWWED!!

Not only does this rider jump with a full glass (GLASS!! not plastic - but GLASS!) of wine....


















...but according to this picture, she gets it from a butler while she is completing the jump!



















Just Wow.. I can't stop saying that when I look at these pictures! Don't think you will ever see me posting pictures of myself doing this! I am all about sitting pretty (like a sissy) and just looking like I know what I am doing!

4 comments:

Anita said...

I know that lady! It is Becca Holland. She was in New Zealand for a wee while and started my mare aside for me & gave me my first couple of lessons. She did that jump here for a demo too. Apparently sometimes she needs a couple of goes to get the butler in the right spot LOL

She is back in the UK now and does alot of s/s demos. Currently she is trying to get 100 sidesaddle riders to do a "Lady Godiva" ride as a fundraiser if anyone wants to volunteer? :)

Julie said...

I just hope the UK ladies know how lucky they are!!! So many amazing demonstrations, trainers, events and available tack too!!! Anita - you are so fortunate!!

panavia999 said...

Dayum, she's good!
The Cadre Noir de Saumur does demos like that - jumping over tables, chairs and posts. (Horses in the mess and all those great cavalry traditions!)

Anita said...

I'm lucky she got me & my mare started, but I was gutted when she went back to the UK! I would love to be in a demo squad one day :)