Friday, December 10, 2010

Stay Tuned!!!

Next week I am please to introduce you to a young lady named Kathy Hollick. Her Mother Helen, is an author of several books and has so graciously allowed me to reprint Kathy's adventures of leaning how to ride aside!!!

Kathy aside Izzy.

















Kathy and her Mom (or should I say Mum!) Helen at a Book Launch - dressing the part!
















How did I find them you ask.. Well - they actually found my blog and presented me with this award!!!

3 comments:

Janice Grinyer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janice Grinyer said...

I meant KATHY looks beautiful in that riding shot!

Cant wait to read what you have on these two :)

Jen said...

Awesome I can't wait to read them all! I also ADORE Helen's books - her Pendragon series contains my very favorite retelling of the King Arthur myth. Brilliant!