Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sidesaddle Christmas Gifts???

Does anyone have a sidesaddle ornament on their tree? Here are just 2 that popped up on e-bay recently.

















When I saw the ornaments it made me think of all the times I have received "interesting" any-breed horse type gifts - because I raise and ride Saddlebreds. Usually these types of gifts come from my non-horsey raising friends. Purchased with good intentions though...I wondered what I could find that would fall into the "interesting" category for sidesaddle riders? So here we go...

how about a paper weight..



















Anyone hunt riding aside? (I actually think this is adorable!)

















Umm - any smokers out there??
























How about a Sidesaddle Watch??
























Tee Hee - hope you enjoyed the sidesaddle Chrismas fun!!!

No comments: