Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Texas Ladies Aside

By far, the largest and most well known sidesaddle club in Texas is The Texas ladies Aside. They are the State of Texas' Official Equestrian Drill Team, Internationally acclaimed and the most dynamic and ACTIVE promotional tool for the Peruvian Horse breed!! They host at least 1 sidesaddle clinic a year and it is open to ALL breeds of horses, not just Peruvian Horses. This years' clinic was held October 30-31. I was heartbroken because that was just not a weekend I could attend. Not only were my Grand children here .. but Halloween is my husbands birthday.

Anyway - I wanted to share some of the pictures from the clinic.




















The web site for this wonderful club is:
http://www.texasladiesaside.org/

1 comment:

Charmingdesigns said...

OH my goodness. What a Fabulous photo!!!! I"m so glad I asked!