Thursday, May 20, 2010

12. Rachael Beardsley

I'm Rachael and, wow, this month's contest is right up my alley! Not because I'm a super photogenic rider-I'm a complete noob with no photos to show for myself-but because I love drawing, especially sidesaddle riders. I didn't so much as find the picture I'm sending, but drew it for an online game called Horse-Art RPG, on deviantART.

HA-RPG is a lot like the other horse sims out there, but we get the added benefit of improving our drawing skills, too! The link shows one of my horses (a palomino Morgan) showing off her moves at a show run by another game member.

http://saffron-gryphon.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2a07if

It's not quite as nice as having my own fuzzbutt to ride, but it is a great way to meet people and learn a little bit in the process.

No comments: